I. Before creating the Camera Ready PDF
- Make sure you used the A4 AQTR/IEEE template to format your paper: Word template, LaTeX template, LaTeX biblio files, instructions for the LaTeX template. The most up-to-date information is on the IEEE's web page for templates.
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom left of the first page of your source document (examples: DOC, PDF):
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-7166-1/20/$31.00 ©2020 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-7166-1/20/$31.00©2020 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-7166-1/20/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE
- Some help for Word users
- Some help for LaTeX users
- Six pages is maximum. Shorten your paper, if it is over six pages long.
- Make the improvements recommended by the reviews.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- A submission of a scientific paper is considered as a commitment that, upon acceptance, authors will submit their camera-ready version for inclusion in the formal proceedings and will present the paper at the conference. AQTR reserves the right to remove from IEEE Xplore, papers that have not been presented at the conference.
II. Create your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus™ site
- First-time users should do the following (step by step instructions, with pictures, are here):
- Select the New Users - Click Here link
- Enter the following:
- 49680XP for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- continue to enter information as prompted.
- An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress Plus (step by step instructions, with pictures, are here) need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Use 49680XP as Conference ID and verify that your contact information is valid.
If necessary, contact PDF eXpress Support, accessing the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress Plus.
If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab.
Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
III. Create or validate your PDF with PDF eXpress
Step by step instructions for PDF creation, with pictures, are here.
Even if you already have a PDF file and it is Xplore-compliant, please validate it with PDF eXpress, download the resulting file and use that in the following step.
Some help for manually creating the correct PDF - but you still need to validate it with PDF eXpress.
IV. Upload the Camera Ready PDF to the submission site
Log in to your account at http://welcome.molesystems.com/tttc/AQTR/2020, navigate to "SUBMISSIONS" > "Manage My Papers" > "Upload the camera ready file", and click on "Upload" to upload the Camera Ready PDF.
V. Copyright transfer Form
Log in to your account at http://welcome.molesystems.com/tttc/AQTR/2020, navigate to "SUBMISSIONS" > "Manage My Papers" > "Transfer the copyright". Follow the instructions, fill and finish the form.
After you have the copyright transfer PDF, please upload it there, using the link "Upload the copyright form".
VI. PREPARE THE ONLINE PRESENTATION